Employment Practices Solutions, Inc.
Employment Practices Solutions, Inc. provides a full range of services to assist employers in managing their employment practices risk. EPS' specialty is helping employers prevent and correct employment practices complaints while maintaining positive employee relations. EPS is eminently qualified to provide these services as its staff is comprised primarily of experienced employment attorneys, with a complement of human resource professionals. EPS has a national client base including public and private sector employers ranging from Fortune 100 to the smallest of businesses in a wide variety of industries.
Chubb's employment practices loss prevention services program will reimburse for the following services :
- Training EPS trains all levels of employees on a wide variety of employee related issues and bases its classes on a philosophy of promoting positive employee relations as well as legal compliance. Topics include sexual harassment, complaint investigations, discrimination, diversity, conflict resolution, hiring & interviewing, performance management, disciplinary counseling, employee privacy, leaves of absence, and terminations.
- Investigations of harassment, discrimination, and other employee complaint
- Hotline for handling harassment, discrimination, and other employee complaints
- Training and prevention products books (such as Real Solutions: Strategies and Tools to Rid the Workplace of Harassment), videos, manager and employee anti-harassment booklets, training games, and many more
- General consulting on a wide variety of human resources issues.
- Employment practices compliance audits
Other specialty services outside of Chubb's program include :
- Policy and procedures manual review and development
- Expert testimony on employment practices issues
- Alternate dispute resolution program development and implementation
- Affirmative action plan preparation and review
- Employment practices updates via our EmploymentSource newsletter and website
We can provide complete outsourcing solutions or individual services. Our headquarters are in Southlake (Dallas-Fort Worth), Texas, with additional consultants located in many other cities. EPS is also certified as a women-owned business.
502 N. Carroll Avenue
Southlake, TX 76092
Contact: Wendy Bailey
Web Site: http://www.epexperts.com